Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Contractors are an integral part of doing business, but they increase the risk of non-compliance. So, it is the principal employer’s responsibility to ensure that all the contractors that work with the organization are complying with the necessary and recommended legal and safety rules and regulations. Organizations are responsible for any non-compliance in their own services even if the non-compliance was committed by a contractor. It is the responsibility of the principal employer to ensure that every part of the business process is compliant.
Contractor compliance management is often difficult for organizations to manage because the contractors are not in control of the organization. It is very easy to train and monitor the employees within the organization in comparison to employees who are working at different sites. NAS Solutions ensures complete monitoring of risk resulting from contractors and support them in remaining compliant as per Act & Rules.
Services we offer
- Conduct regular trainings for client and its vendors on Ease of Doing compliance
- Train vendors on new regulatory framework and obligations
- Publish compliance checklist and share with vendors as well as client.
- Guide vendors on statutory formats to be maintained.
- Provide regulatory clarifications to vendors if requested
- Conduct monthly audit of contractor records of all Vendors.
- Archive vendor documents on monthly ongoing basis
- Publish audit report with non-compliance summary, high-medium-low risks and impact of non-compliance with calculated liability.
- Review the compliance report and risk analysis with client.
- Communicate notifications on amendments by Government under all applicable Acts.
Our Responsibility towards Principle Employer’s Compliance Audit
- Check on-time payment under all labor laws
- Check displays under all applicable Acts
- Check set-up of POSH Committee and POSH display by client with quarterly MOM
- Check Registrations & Renewals as applicable under all labor laws
- Check submission of returns under all applicable laws on monthly/ quarterly/ half-yearly/ annual basis as applicable
- Check the response to Inspections and impact thereof
- Check the status of archiving of documents for future Inspections
- Check status and impact of contractor’s non-compliance with calculated liability
- Review report with client and advice forward path
- Provide Audit report of all vendors on a monthly basis
We guarantee complete contractor management compliance which relieves the organization of the problems that come with it.
Our rapport with the government body, a contractor as well as your organization will ensure smooth functioning of organization at all times.
We maintain high standards of quality in deliver of all our services related to compliances.
On time delivery
A good contract management practice must ensure timely identification and management of issues. We identify and resolve issues and disputes in a timely and effective manner.