Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
According to the Indian labour Laws it is obligatory for every organisation to ensure that all compliances are met on a regular basis. The regulators and inspectors are bestowed with the responsibility of ensuring complete compliance and implementation of all rules and regulations. Non-compliance leads to issue of notices and summons and if not handled efficiently may even lead to lawsuits.
As per the Indian Factories Act 1948, every factory must ensure compliance on a routine basis for which we take complete responsibility. This process involves coordinating with various government bodies for obtaining statutory approvals and providing consultation and information to the client regarding any changes in the legislations for pertinent and timely actions to ensure complete compliance.
NAS Solution has expertise in handling diverse requirement of the Factory Act compliances- from setting new factory to future expansion plan of an existing factory. We are equipped to address your queries and help you with every statutory requirement enabling you a surety of full compliance.
The following legislations will ensure the freedom to the client to focus on their growth:
- Suggests Registrations under applicable laws
- Get Licenses- Fresh/Renewals/Amendments
- Do Display of Statutory Notices
- Preparation of statutory records and registers
- Preparation and the submission of periodical statutory returns
- On-time remittance of applicable statutory payments like ESI, EPF and LWF
- Audit of Contractors statutory documents
List of Laws Covered for Compliance
- Provident Fund Act & schemes.
- Employee state insurance Act & regulations.
- Shop and Establishment Act, 1948 and allied state specific rule.
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and allied state specific rule.
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936 and allied state specific rule.
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and allied state specific rule.
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act and allied state specific rule.
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and allied state specific rule.
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 and The Payment of Bonus Rules, 1975.
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 and the Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Rules, 1960.
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 and The Equal Remuneration Rules, 1976.
- The Employees’ Compensation Act 1923 and The Workmen’s Compensation Rules, 1924.
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 and allied state specific rule.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2013 & Rules.
- Professional Tax Act (State specific).
- Factories Act & State rules.
Value addition/benefits to Clients
One-stop solution for all Factory requirements
Excellent rapport with Government officials
Experts to handle any industrial requirements
Expertise in labour legislations
Our regulatory factory compliance services are an ideal solution for the assiduous management of your organization.