Setting up a new business requires some form of license or registration to be able to operate legally in India. Running and operating a business in India falls under the jurisdiction of the state or central governments. The prerequisite of the licenses and registrations depends on the type of business as well as the location.
Scope of Services
- Registration under ESIC and EPF Act.
- Generate Monthly Contribution Challan and ECR.
- Generating IP Numbers & UAN
- Processing of Monthly Salaries and wages
- Generating statutory challan under PF, ESI
- Consultation services
NAS Solutions has a team of experts to assist you in identifying and obtaining the specific licenses and permissions according to your business needs.
For assistance, call us at: +917991215696